The Father gave me a dream once concerning the numbers of 1-1-1. I saw this number 6 times in the dream. Six Times this number which adds up to 3 in our numerical system. I keep looking at the 3:00 PM for significant breakthroughs, blessings, favor, healings, and anything else that Father has in store for me. I share this today because a woman and prophet on the internet spoke about the Ninth Hour as being significant for our lives. As I looked up a few references to the ninth hour in the Old Testament ( Old Covenant to Isreal) what was significant about that hour. The ninth hour is referenced as the time of the evening sacrifice. Elijah’s Mount Carmel showdown against the false prophets of baal, vs the Prophet Of God. Read this at 1 Kings 18:16-40. the Fire of God fell and have licked up the water-soaked wood and sacrifice proving the God is the ONE AND ONLY GOD.
Peter was involved in a supernatural miracle in the Ninth Hour or 3:00 PM. In Acts 3:5-7 A Lame Man Walks”…5So the man gave them his attention, expecting to receive something from them. 6But Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, get up and walk!” 7Taking him by the right hand, Peter helped him up, and at once the man’s feet and ankles were strengthened..”
There are many testimonies of the Goodness of God manifesting at the midnight hour, or at other times as well. This number 3 is significant because.:
- It was given to me in a dream and I was told six times it would manifest and I pay attention to the Father’s prophetic information in a dream and its symbolism.
- The number 3 biblically represents a divine wholeness, ( The Trinity) completeness and perfection.
- The Ninth hour of the day in Biblical culture was the time of the evening sacrifice in the OT, and in the NT it is the time of evening prayer.
- The Lord Jesus gave up His spirit at this hour after being on the cross from 12:00 noon till 3:00 PM. ” 44. It was now about the sixth hour, and darkness came over all the land until the ninth hour. 45. The sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was torn down the middle. 46Then Jesus called out in a loud voice, “Father, into Your hands I commit My Spirit.” And when He had said this, He breathed His last.… Luke 23:44-46.
- I am writing a journal of all significant happenings of 3:00 PM in my time zone (PST) from this day on, and will share them on this blog and in social media’s.
- Look for your supernatural God moments related to this time in your life, then send me an email detailing those events. firstname.lastname@example.org